X5 Satellite Router
The Evolution X5 Satellite Router enables service providers to support higher data rates and greater traffic volumes to meet increased customer demand across a wide range of growing vertical markets. The Evolution X5 Satellite Router offers dual-mode operation between iNFINITI TDM or DVB-S2/ACM on the outbound, providing more flexibility for network design and bandwidth optimization as the network grows. With over-the-air software licensing features service providers can easily add data encryption and spread spectrum capabilities to customize the Evolution X5 Satellite Router to meet their customer’s growing requirements.
Boasting fast performance and high-efficiency IP broadband connectivity for enterprise and mobility networks, the Evolution X5 features dual-mode operation of DVB-S2/ACM or iNFINITI TDM on the outbound and deterministic TDMA on the inbound.
With fast processing capabilities, the X5 supports high-speed, high-efficiency applications such as enterprise connectivity, mobile cellular, maritime and other mobile applications.
- Star topology and future support for SCPC-return upstream channels
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI TDM and DVB-S2/ACM outbound
- Deterministic MF-TDMA return channel with 2D 16-State FEC or TPC on the inbound
- Optional integrated spread spectrum waveform technology supports very small antennas
- Optional AES 256-bit encryption
- Automatic End-to-End Uplink Power Control for higher network availability
- Automatic Beam Switching (ABS) and Global NMS support
- High-stability temperature compensated oscillator