Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
NetCloud Features for Mobile or IoT
Cradlepoint IBR900 Series router is part of a NetCloud Mobile Package or IoT Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- Robust, dependable Gigabit-Class LTE network platform for first responders and commercial fleets
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash, and humidity
- Mobile SD-WAN for optimized multi-link LTE connectivity
- GPS for AVL integration and location tracking to provide current and historic vehicle location
- Dual-modem capability with COR Extensibility Dock for multi-link dependability
- Heatmapping for an LTE signal strength map of all areas a fleet has driven
- WiFi-as-WAN for data-intensive tasks such as video offload