The compact, semi-ruggedized IBR200 LTE router is designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. The IBR200 enables use of low-cost M2M/IoT data plans from cellular carriers, and with NetCloud Perimeter, addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security.
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The IBR200 is sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty. Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Remote Connect / Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling, and location-based services.
NetCloud Features for IoT
Cradlepoint IBR200 Series router is part of a NetCloud IoT Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- Low-cost with industry-leading security features for value-driven IoT networking solution
- NetCloud Perimeter and advanced security for PCI-compliant networking of vulnerable IoT devices
- Embedded Category 1 modem for cost-effective connectivity
- Semi-ruggedized for wider deployment options
- Comprehensive 24×7 support included for business-critical applications
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, and NetCloud API for custom solutions