Cisco WRP500 Wireless Router with 2 Phone Ports
A Comprehensive Communication Package
- This all-in-one broadband router offers concurrent dual-band interfaces.
- Two standard phone ports enable feature-rich telephone service over a broadband Internet connection with advanced voice quality of service (QoS).
- Simple, highly secure wireless capability is easy to configure, with industry-standard push-button setup, MAC address filtering, and eight service set identifiers (SSIDs) on a dual-band interface.
- The router allows you to share a mobile broadband network connection among several Wi-Fi clients with compatible third- and fourth-generation (3G and 4G, respectively) USB broadband modems.
A networking solution that combines telephone, wireless, and wired capabilities can be a complete solution for the office that needs everything. Formerly Linksys Business Series, now part of Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs, the WRP500 Wireless-AC Broadband Router is an all-in-one broadband router with concurrent dual-band 802.11/ac/n/b/g Wi-Fi interfaces, a network security firewall, 4-port network switch, and 2 phone ports. It is an impressive and versatile networking solution that offers advanced triple-play services prioritization in a single intelligent, compact device.
The WRP500 uses advanced quality-of-service (QoS) functionality to preserve the consistency and clarity of voice and video communications. It keeps your data safe by supporting WEP and WPA wireless security protocols, access limitations based on MAC and IP addresses, and a robust firewall that prevents against malicious external attacks to your network.
Additional features of the WRP500 Wireless-AC Broadband Router include:
- Advanced implementation of voice-encoding algorithms for consistent, high-quality communication
- Remote provisioning and in-service software upgrades for large-scale network deployment
- An easy-to-use web configuration application that eliminates the need for a lengthy installation process